This little girl is usually completely attached to me. Whether cooking, cleaning or sitting she is completely involved. Sometimes literally having her feet in my face. Then there are times like these where she is in her own little world and does not want to be bothered. She was a mommy this day, with baby, purse, lava lava and high heels. Everything was in tow in the stroller as she cruised through the cul de sac mumbling and singing to herself. I love this little elf. Lately she tells me all the time how she wants to be a mom. I love it, and especially on days like today, when it has been a bit crazy. She will look at me and say, " Mom, I love you. Your a good mom." She definitely has a way of warming my heart.




1 comment:
Ooooooooh! My little elf is so cute! I love the outfit and the heels and the skirt....whoa, kinda short there! and the baby and the water bottle and the notebook with the pen in hand!
Post a Comment