This past weekend we had a sleepover with my dear friend Jenny. Her hubby was doing Scout Camp, so we got together with my 5 and her 5. It was so fun. We went blueberry picking. She arrived before me and picked 17 lbs of blueberries almost completely by herself. I picked about half that. The trees were so full of blueberries, it was AWESOME. Best year yet for us, just wish Pono could have joined us. I wasn't sure how long the kids were going to last, so I didn't take a lot of pictures...and I really don't have any good ones of Napela.
He was such a trooper. He hung out and ate bleberries.
Love this pic of Ileana....not so much me and my disshelved self.
Later we cooled off at the pool. Notice all the slippers in the water....that would be Ikaia. Without fail, he throws them in everytime.
YAY, no more pink floaties.
ADULT SWIM!!! 10 minute brake :) Wish I had more pic, we were just to busy to take any.








1 comment:
Love love love the pics, babe! keep 'em comin!
Post a Comment