Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy Birthday Pono!!!

Pono turned 36 today!!!  WOOHOO!!  He is like wine, every year becomes more refined and amazing.  It is one thing to know a man that is great, but what a better a man who sees his infirmities and strives to be better.  He would truly have to be humble.  I am so lucky to marry Pono, and every year I feel more blessed.  Quoting the song "I have loved you for a thousand years, and I will love you for a thousand more."  Those words speak so true to my heart, and as we come up on our anniversary, I am reminded even more of how much I love you! The kids are missing you tons.  All of your fun and craziness, and laughter...and maybe even hearing your toots....not necessarily smelling them though :)  I appreciate you sacrificing time from us in order to allow our life as a family to be better.  Wish I could be with you today to give you the best day possible, but grateful for Megan and Kelii for giving you a special day.  Happy Birthday Pono.  I know this first pic isn't exactly the pic you were expecting for your birthday post, but here is our weekend with my brother and his family.



Fun Uncle.  Kids love it when he comes to visit.
 Smores for mother's day.  Kids planned that.

 pretty hat :)
 Best buds!!!








1 comment:

Pono said...

Hello all my chitlins! daddy misses you guys sooooooo much! it looks like you had so much fun with the water......i can't wait for you to come join me!