Last month Mychaila turned 11!!!! I know, I am late, but our computer died....and is currently being resuscitated at a repair store. Anyway, Mychaila is such a joy to have in our family. She is full of life and excitement. She loves to go and do things, and has been that way from day one. As soon as she could speak a sentence every night she would ask, "What are we doing tomorrow?" To this day, she will still ask me that at night. She is a great help, and a great big sister. She can calm the babies in the house, and she has even learned how to change a stinky diaper. She rarely has to change one, but I think it is great she knows how. We are preparing her for the time when she will be ready to babysit all on her own. She loves to cook and definitely bake. . In face, I am pretty sure she would be in the kitchen constantly if I would let her. She has even successfully made cinnamon rolls basically by herself. And she is currently learning piano and picking it up so quickly. She is very thoughtful, and is becoming even more so as she grows older. Especially towards her mommy and daddy. She will proactively grab the baby if I am in the middle of cooking and he is crying. She will even come up to me and ask if I want a break for awhile and she will play with Ikaia or Ileana, depending on who needs the attention. She is definitely a planner. She wanted to make sure I had the best birthday this past time, and had been thinking about cakes for it a good month before hand, not to count decorations and activities. So Happy Birthday FINALLY Mychaila! Sure love you and the young woman you are becoming.
For her birthday Mychaila wanted a guitar cake.
So I made a few for decorations and had each kid paint one for her.
She was a Rock Star that day for sure.
2 comments:
Love that lil' beauty! Happy Birthday, Mychaila! We can't wait to see you!
And the guitar cake turned out great! What a fun birthday, and I can hardly believe she's already 11?! What in the world?
Happy Happy to my little Polo! Oooooooh, 11. 20 more years and you can date! I love you....20 more years with my Polo...so lucky am I....
Post a Comment