Such a busy, fun filled week! It was wonderful to spend time together and also to really discuss more deeply our Saviour and what he did for us. I'm grateful for the opportunity to reflect and ponder more personally and as a family. Here are some Easter pics from today. I think this one below is one of my favs of all time. I just wish Ikaia was in it...
My little man on his little pedistol. He stands on these steps overlooking his terrain so many times a day. He biffed it about an hour later just as we headed out to do Easter pics..... So here is his Easter pic without his face being scratched.
Easter Baskets.
We started a tradition a few years ago of a scavenger hunt to find their Easter Baskets. The kids look forward to it every year now.
All my kiddos today. Happy Easter!!!






2 comments:
Adorable! Those are great photos! The kids are just too darling, I swear. Happy Easter, Naihe keiki!
Cute pics!!
Post a Comment