Best of Friends and bug the heck out of eachother as well. Oh... brothers!!!
The crew!

Funny part of this is that this is only 2 families. 9 Kids later....well 8 in this pic and it is one adventerous day....we went home afterwards and did lunch, crafts and movie. Surprisingly, it didn't feel like that many kids.
5 comments:
Haha...Illeanas fountain. Oh boy. She's gettin cuter by the day!!!
Oh, and I really like your hair short!
Thanks Kelci!!! And yes, Ileana has a little fountain, but a fountain none the less :)
Yes, her fountain's awesome!
I'm so glad you're into couponing too! We have some awesome blogs in our area that really help me out a lot. When I get the hang of it I'll be sure to post about some of my savings! Same for you, I'd love to hear about your steals and deals. P.S. Love that picture of you, so pretty.
Post a Comment