I Love this little boy! He seriously says the cutest stuff, and always has me laughing. He is full of snuggles and love. He loves to wrestle with his brother and sister, and play "bear are you awake?" They are his bestest friends. He loves tickles and playing outside. He just has the sweetest heart and I am sooo glad he is apart of our family!
Nana of course made another Awesome cake! Napela wanted a truck, so he got a dump truck for his birthday! This Truck had Donut wheels, wafer cookie in the back, and a truck full of goodies in the back. One amazing cake!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday to my Mr. Jiggles! King for the day and one out of four apples of my eye...I love you, son.....daddy
Happy Birthday, Napela! You are one cute, awesome kid!
Happy birthday Napela! We love you from all of us here in Tejas!
What is it about little boys and trains?! Bubba has the same set. Gosh your babies are growing so fast Christa! Where did the time go? *sigh*
Post a Comment