Monday, November 16, 2009

1, 2, 3 Check check

Soooooo, A little while ago we got a new refurbished computer. So when I tried to plug in to get my pictures off, I couldn't seem to get it to work. I thought it was because the computer was too old, but evidently I did something wrong. So now it is time to play catch up. As you can see from above, I am still trying to figure things out.
WELL, this past October 23, my mother had a birthday. Now if you ask my husband he will say she is turning 65, or 70. I am not kidding, he harrass the heck out of her. BUT... my mom is not nearly that age yet, and honestly you would have a hard time telling her age because she looks great. In fact, I think I am catching up on the wrinkles. Anyway. I wanted to post a birthday blog to my mom. She is one special lady. She is loving, and kind, and doesn't have a mean bone in her body. She doesn't speak ill of anyone. In fact, she see's the good in everyone. She is never judgemental, and she is the most honest person I have ever met. She has been a wonderful example to me, and I am grateful to have her in my life. So now, almost a month late.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!

Sorry the pics aren't that great, will post more soon.

No comments: