Saturday, September 5, 2009

Ileana is 1, a month ago

Ileana turned ONE!!! Yes.... no more babies in the house. It is very weird. Ileana is a joy in our family. She loves on everyone, she LOVES to climb (heaven help me), and she loves life in general. When she gives love, you know it is full of every feeling in her body, because she chokes the heck out of you and is kissing you the whole time. And sometimes if your super lucky you get a bite at the end. We are working on that though. She is not afraid of anything I can think of.....and when she runs she looks like a pixie running on water. She loves to read books, and loves to be nosy. If she has found something she wants, you better move out of the way or stop her fast, because she is going to get it. No matter where it is at. So Happy Belated Birthday Ileana!!! We are so glad to have you in our family. One of my first cakes I have ever done. Kailee was so awesome to help me with it.

Her when we were singing to her.
In the beginning.
oh, starting to really like this
Oh yeah!! This is good.
Opening presents
listening to Auntie Kailee
OOohhhh!! There is something in there.
Video of her opening a gift

7 comments:

Megan and Keli'i said...

Oh she is sooo cute! I am so glad that you found your camera cord! Hooray! Happy Birthday, Ileana! Her face is precious in that video and I love her cake! Good job!

Nana and Papanui said...

ileana is so cute, what a big girl.one years old already, time passes by.
love you guys
papa and nana

Naihe Family said...

Nope, never found the cord, had to get a card reader.

Megan and Keli'i said...

Blah, are you serious? I will keep looking. I may have an extra one from a previous camera...how annoying for you guys! Sorry!

Terry and Kelci said...

What a lover.

Liz and the girls said...

Happy Late Birthday Ileana!! That cake is awesome!!

Graham said...

I like the cake! How fun! You look great! (Erin)