For those that don't know, last minute we put our kids in Hawaiian Immersion. I was going to homeschool, but this school incorporates alot of the morals and values that I wanted to do. Plus it has tons of extracurricular and a tight group that basically becomes family. Which is what I love. So I will be supplementing after school instead. Keep them going with the english and reading, as well as the other subjects. We are super excited to have Mychaila back in Immersion, and for the kids to be bilingual. Plus Aiken and Ani get to go to school together, so we all be able to help eachother and work together.
K, so I am trying to figure out different computer, so all the pics are backwards, cause I can't seem to move them.....
Ani and Aiken waiting outside the classroom. I totally love the look on the boys face next to them of "what have I gotten myself into."
Cousins! We are so excited that they will be going to school together. They are such buds, and they were so happy to be in the same class.
Mychaila trying to remember the song.
Handsome Aiken
Ready for school..
Best of buds.
Aiken had a mohawk, so of course Ani had to have one too. So here are the Mohawk Cousins :)
Excited and a little nervous for kindergarten.
3rd grade baby.
4 comments:
wow your kids have gotten so big!! I would never dream of homeschooling. You are brave to even conseder doing it! I would be so afraid I would forget something important. Like how to spell. Not a strong point for me!! My kids start next week!! I am excited and a little sad. Only Izzy will be home.
Oh my goodness, they look sooooo cute! All grown up and stuff!
holy cuteness. love the mohawks! i have a surprise for the kiddies (mostly on nana's part) on saturday.... especially for kayla-the-curly-q! =D
The boys look so cute! I am sorry things didn't go as you wanted originally, but I am glad that you got the school you wanted! I hope that all is well!!!!! Miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment