Thursday, January 22, 2009

My Children

Megan we must have been on the same page today. I was gonna post accomplishments too. Ileana is now 5 months, for the past week she has been getting in the crawling position, but today she tried to go somewhere with it. She doesn't do the army crawl, and she didn't start crawling, she simple gets in the crawling position and lunges ferociously at the object she wants. She then continues doing it till she reaches the object. This little girl is just so sweet and loving, and yet it is so funny to see this fire coming out of her when she wants to get something.

My girls!


I wish I had a picture of this....My boys today went outside together. When we looked out the window, Ani had peed on the sidewalk leading up to the house and was trying to get Napela to pee in the same spot. Napela then strips and goes to pee over at his spot, but Napela has never peed standing up (we taught him to pee sitting down). So then Ani is giving him instructions on how to stand, where his legs should be, and whatever else he felt important, so that Napela could pee in the exact spot that he had just peed at. I don't know, I couldn't hear the whole conversation. I just know it was so hilarious! My boys.....it is never a dull day!

3 comments:

Terry and Kelci said...

Illeana is s cute! I miss them!!!!!!

Megan and Keli'i said...

Your kids are adorable! And I love the story about your boys. Ah, kids. They definitely keep life interesting, huh?

Nana and Papanui said...

illeana getting big. aloha my most favorite family in all of humble texas. papa