Ileana is teething right now, so the look we get alot from her is this....the grimace.
When I watched Jacob for a night, Ileana and him shared a crib. It was a very eventful night.
Ileana ready for church.
Napela showing off his boots and a little jiggle.
Pono very excited over his present, it was a pellet gun. Jordan, your olos are mine!
Ileana that this present was really cool, she kept sucking on the shiney bow.
The boys have so much fun with these.
The kids and there boots.
Papa, this one is for you. Ani was playing, "Find the Ornament" with Napela. Miss you Mom and Dad.
Sweet girl sleeping. I love her little hood.

When I watched Jacob for a night, Ileana and him shared a crib. It was a very eventful night.
Ileana ready for church.
Napela showing off his boots and a little jiggle.
Pono very excited over his present, it was a pellet gun. Jordan, your olos are mine!
Ileana that this present was really cool, she kept sucking on the shiney bow.
The boys have so much fun with these.
The kids and there boots.
Papa, this one is for you. Ani was playing, "Find the Ornament" with Napela. Miss you Mom and Dad.
Sweet girl sleeping. I love her little hood.
3 comments:
Ileana looks exactly Like Pono in the top picture! love the boots... and the hulk hands... Could you imagine trying to sasa with those hands? LOL!
Very great, love JC.
come to my blog. thanks jc love ur blog
Post a Comment