Auntie is BUSTED!!
So yesterday, I was in an office with all 4 children. I was desperately trying to keep them occupied, so that they didn't bounce from every wall, so we decided to play some games. One of the games is where, usually Pono and I, say 3 statements about a person, usually in the family, and the kids have to guess who it is. Well the kids decided that it was my turn to guess a person. Here are Mychaila's 3 clues:
This person lives in Hawaii.
This person likes to run. ( Here I am thinking Megan...Kelci, since the kids still associate Kelci and Kailee in hawaii)
This person would take my dinner that I didn't finish, and sneak me dessert.
Any guesses....
Auntie Kailee!!!
You are so busted!
Potty Training Drama
So I have started potty training Napela several times, and never seem to finish. It usually last like half a day, and then I have to go somewhere, someone gets sick, teething baby, the list is endless. BUT evidently, Napela is ready. The other day he just took off his diaper and put on underwear and pants, but he didn't tell me.... I just found a puddle. So the potty training began. This has brought some adventures. First, everytime I put a diaper on him for bed, as soon as I turn my back he changes back into underwear. I am constantly having to figure out what he has on. Second, he immediately went shi shi in the potty when we said it was time to go. We thought this was fantastic, until he used it to his advantage. As soon as he would get off the potty and eat his treat, within 30 seconds he would ask to go potty again. And would you know he would squeeze out more pee!! Sucker!! So we had to set a little bit of a time limit. Third, we have found him naked everywhere doing everything. He has been naked in boots, naked dancing, and naked vacuuming. But despite everything, at the end of the day today, he has been coming to me saying,"Mommy, I need to go potty!" So YAY!!! for Napela. And maybe now I will have a little more free time.
So yesterday, I was in an office with all 4 children. I was desperately trying to keep them occupied, so that they didn't bounce from every wall, so we decided to play some games. One of the games is where, usually Pono and I, say 3 statements about a person, usually in the family, and the kids have to guess who it is. Well the kids decided that it was my turn to guess a person. Here are Mychaila's 3 clues:
This person lives in Hawaii.
This person likes to run. ( Here I am thinking Megan...Kelci, since the kids still associate Kelci and Kailee in hawaii)
This person would take my dinner that I didn't finish, and sneak me dessert.
Any guesses....
Auntie Kailee!!!
You are so busted!
Potty Training Drama
So I have started potty training Napela several times, and never seem to finish. It usually last like half a day, and then I have to go somewhere, someone gets sick, teething baby, the list is endless. BUT evidently, Napela is ready. The other day he just took off his diaper and put on underwear and pants, but he didn't tell me.... I just found a puddle. So the potty training began. This has brought some adventures. First, everytime I put a diaper on him for bed, as soon as I turn my back he changes back into underwear. I am constantly having to figure out what he has on. Second, he immediately went shi shi in the potty when we said it was time to go. We thought this was fantastic, until he used it to his advantage. As soon as he would get off the potty and eat his treat, within 30 seconds he would ask to go potty again. And would you know he would squeeze out more pee!! Sucker!! So we had to set a little bit of a time limit. Third, we have found him naked everywhere doing everything. He has been naked in boots, naked dancing, and naked vacuuming. But despite everything, at the end of the day today, he has been coming to me saying,"Mommy, I need to go potty!" So YAY!!! for Napela. And maybe now I will have a little more free time.
The boys vacuuming/
5 comments:
Haha! Yes, Auntie Kailee is totally BUSTED! That's awesome! And I love Napela's little bunsies! So funny that he loves to wear underwear...or nothing at all! Cutie!
That is sooo cute!!! Good luck on keeping up with the little puddles:)
I love the fact that he likes going around naked...just think of the laundry you can save if he doesn't make it to the potty in time.
Too cute!! Hollis was real easy to potty train. I was blessed. Now if I can break him from sleeping with Mommy and Daddy! LOL!
teehee! mychaila was supposed to keep that a secret! little punk! lol =D
HAhaha! That is too funny...caught red-handed! Napela is so cute. Totally time to be potty trained...that would be nice to only change one babies diapers huh?
Post a Comment