We had a wonderful visit today from wonderful friends that we haven't seen in forever. My dear friend Molly, her amazing mom, and her awesome kids came and hung out this evening before they continued their journey home. The kids ran amok outside while we caught up. I miss this family sooo much! Thanks so much Molly for stopping to see us, and here's hoping another 4 years don't pass by before we see eachother again.


Love you!

2 comments:
Awesome! So glad you were able to see them and catch up! Yeah! :)
We had SOOOOO much fun. It was really awesome. I love you and your family to bits. Thank you for the amazing food and the musubis! The kids were raving about the musubis the rest of the trip. You have incredible kids. I was so proud of how they all played as if it hadn't been YEARS since they'd seen each other. Thanks for being one of my closest and dearest friends. Seriously, you're amazing and I'm so lucky we're friends!
Post a Comment