Sunday, December 18, 2011

Mommy's Little Helper

This is mommy's new helper, and I say that with complete sarcasm.  He wants to be involved and discover everything around him.  He is 10 months now.  It is amazing how fast this year has gone.  He is actually eating vegtables now, as long as they don't come from Gerber baby food.  He eats almost everything we give him.  YAY!  He is getting braver and braver with his walking, as long as he has somthing in his hand.  And now he has started to climb everything:  the couch, the dishwasher, his high chair.  When he has a destination in mind, there is no stopping him!  Heaven help me.  He is one happy baby, and we love playing with him.  Laughter follows this boy, and I am so grateful for that.  He has really started to play and tease with us as well.  Hiding, or looking away then looking back real quick.


I found these board shorts in a box yesterday!  What a nice surprise!

1 comment:

Dan and Dee said...

looks like you have your hands full with this little one Krista! He will keep you on your toes for sure. I hope you have another lock for the door b/c he will be out running in the streets before you know it with his height and dexterity!