That makes me smile.
That changed my life.
That taught me to love more.And taught me to be unselfish.
And more playful.
It's funny how even on my day off, I WANT to clean, because somehow, I enjoy it...or maybe more the results of it. It is truly amazing how much my life has changed in the past 10 years. I'm sooo grateful for the mothers in my life that have showed me an example of the kind of mother I should be. For my mom who teaches me how to be nonjudgemental and humble. And for my Mom Naihe, who teaches me to be more thoughtful, selfless, and hard working. I'm sooo grateful for the amazing examples of motherhood through family and dear friends. I hope you all have an incredible day. I KNOW you deserve it.




1 comment:
Yep, those smiles are pretty freakin' adorable. Happy Mother's Day, Christa! That video was dang cute.
Post a Comment