the kids sing "Deep in the Heart of Texas". Mychaila has been practicing all week at home, and for a few months at school for a small performance at an Art Festival at the community college. It was sooo much fun watching her and going to the festival. I wish my camera had a mic to pick up the sound for you. Here is Mychaila and her friend and neighbor Briana.
Afterwards we checked out the Art Festival. The kids painted a bag made out of canvas with shaving cream and paint. Then drew their own murals on the cement. They even had a dance class there that the girls participated in.
Needless to say, Ani's pants now have blue on them. Hope it washes, but sure was a lot of fun.
I have more pics, but the blog says they are rejecting it. So I will try later.




No comments:
Post a Comment