
3 Little Monkeys Swinging in a Tree

They are so funny, they love eachother sooo much. Ileana is huge into hugs and Kisses now. She gives the real kiss now. A lot of the time it starts with the open mouth and then ends in a kiss.


Ileana's new trick. She already climbs EVERYTHING!! and she has climbed the fence half way before, but now she goes all the way to the top.

Hello, anybody out there. She was so proud of herself, she kept saying "Hi", and point to the dog and saying "dog".

She was looking for Papa and Nana and Waving Hi!
4 comments:
Cute kiddos. You already have your hands' full with that little girl. She is gonna be a wild child. Yay!
Illeana is getting so big and looking more like Napela! look at her go. I don't even want to know what Ikeke would be climbing if he were there...he would probably be jumping off the roof and breaking both his legs. No seriously...he really would.
what a climber! She is a little monkey...
Oh my! Ileana is getting so..o big! I can't believe she can climb the fence let alone barefoot. That would kill my feet if I tried. However,I would possibly have a heart attack if I saw Merrick doing that. I'm glad he can't :) We have a hard enough time w/him now that he can climb out of his crib. I miss that little girl and all those kiddos. They're all so smart.
Post a Comment