Ileana is another hair lover:) It is cute...but I know where it will lead. Napela still won't let go of my hair, it is his soother Sick little boy :( Yes that is a blanket covering the window. Texas is not meant for snow, and there was a horrible draft from the window.
Ani is very happy about something
I am not poking her butt, I am uncovering her faboulous thighs!!!
JIGGLES!!! I think they need to be milked ;)
Ileana is a couple days from four months, and has had a lot of firsts. She found her toys this past week, she got her first tooth today, and her first virus :( and don't forget her first snow!
Wow it looks like you got even more snow than we did! Thanks again for letting Josh borrow Pono. I appreciate all his help. Thanks for the patience you had to show for that to happen. You all are such good friends! Luv ya!
Wow the kids are getting so big!!! Thank you sooo much for leaving a comment because now we can keep in touch. I have to do some catch up reading to see what you have been doing with your life.
I can't believe how much your family has grown! I remember Ani running around in a diaper and using the tree as the potty! That's so fun to see you guys on your blog! your new little girl is so cute I love her big brown eyes!
6 comments:
Wow! Wow! Take a look at that snow!! That's funny! We don't have any yet. But, tomorrow there is a huge storm coming!
Crazy snow! And yes, I want to bite Ileana's thighs. Those are great!
wow. nice snow AND thighs.
Wow it looks like you got even more snow than we did! Thanks again for letting Josh borrow Pono. I appreciate all his help. Thanks for the patience you had to show for that to happen. You all are such good friends! Luv ya!
Wow the kids are getting so big!!! Thank you sooo much for leaving a comment because now we can keep in touch. I have to do some catch up reading to see what you have been doing with your life.
I can't believe how much your family has grown! I remember Ani running around in a diaper and using the tree as the potty! That's so fun to see you guys on your blog! your new little girl is so cute I love her big brown eyes!
Post a Comment