Monday, December 8, 2008

Decorating the Tree

Papa Nui, we miss you playing where's the ornament with the kids. I think Pono is going to have to do it this year, just to keep it alive. We miss you guys!!
My brothers putting on the lights.Jacob

Napela and Mychaila playing

Mychaila getting the lights ready.






Ani being silly


Mychaila was starting to get sick. By the end of the night we were all sick, but baby...cross our fingers.


Decorating the tree


Just the right spot!





The coveted ornament...the cardinal bird.
Mommy helped Napela find a spot.


Josh and Anne's cute little family!


Napela found a spot he liked. Jared and Josh kept having to adjust the ornaments. I think that branch still has at least 4 on it.



This was Jared's first tree to be in charge of. He cut the trunk, put on the lights, and placed the Angel on the top.



Ani and Napela didn't want to stop putting on decorations. They were still going after everyone had finished. Our tree is covered!

Ani showing his ornament.





4 comments:

Stephens Family said...

Looks like yall had lots of fun!!! Are you back in Texas for good?

Megan and Keli'i said...

Fun! What a pretty tree! I bet your house smells SOOO good! I love how the kids have to put ornaments just so! It HAS to be perfect! Little cuties!

nana papanui said...

you have a beautiful family. we miss you all or should i say y'alls.

CHMomma said...

good job on the tree guys! looks great!