Sunday, November 16, 2008

Ileana's Blessing

Pretty girl, with a pretty flower. :)Josh, Anne and Jacob

Our family ...The boys are holding hands here....soooo cute!


The boys and Nana


Our Clan-Jared, he left early. Mychaila is holding Napela's hand here. I love them.

Our family and my sister-in-law, Megan's Family,




This is Ilean's blessing dress. This was my Auntie's, then mine, and now my 2 girls. It was nice to have it, and remember my grandparents.

She wouldn't let go of those fingers.



Today we blessed Ileana Olea and Jacob Merrick. It was a beautful day, and we got to see close friends we haven't seen in a long time. It was also wonderful because my father got to stand in the circle. It was a happy day.

5 comments:

Megan and Keli'i said...

Such a cute girl in a cute outfit! Eva wore my blessing dress too! That is really cool that your girls wore yours. And your family is adorable!

Tane and Angela said...

hey i hope you don't mind me checking out your little blog! Your family has grown sooo big already...and congrats on your new daughter! how exciting! well hope everything is going well! take care
Angela Nikora (from tva ward just in case you forgot=))

nana papanui said...

beautiful family.

Molly said...

That's so neat that she was able to be blessed with her cousin! What a happy day. I sure miss your cute kids and I'm sad that they are growing so much with out us!

Liz and the girls said...

I love her (your) dress it is so pretty.