
Ileana is 3 months old already. time flies. She is already fitting in 6-9 month clothes. I need to start getting rid of her 0-3 month clothes and it makes me so sad. I can't believe it. She is a strong little girl and full of smiles and laughter. She rarely ever cries, and she even sucks her thumb to calm herself. Which I am not fond of a thumb sucker, but not really sure what to do about it. It is fabulous that she can put herself back to sleep when she wakes up though. We are doing her blessing on Sunday, and wish we could have all of our family here. Love you guys!
3 comments:
she's pretty much my lover girl. =D
3 months??!! Holy Moly!! Christa, I really miss you tons!! I just watched a video of my wedding reception and you and Pono were in the kitchen cleaning and I thought, man, I miss Christa!!
She is so dang cute! I can't believe she's already three months old!
Post a Comment