20 1/2 inches long.
She has curly hair and actually has hair and it looks like the hair might have pretty intense curl like her sister! Her hair is dark and she is just a cutie pie! She gets very quiet when Pono holds her and she will gaze and smile at him when he quietly talks to her. The siblings are in awe of her and we're so excited for Ileana Olea Na'ihe to be our new little addition.
3 comments:
OMG...so cute! She is adorable! dang...you guys have the cutest kids! I'm still mad at you for looking so good in your pic Christa
She's absolutely beautiful! ANd yes, I agree with Kelci-- you guys have the cutest kids and you look SO BEAUTIFUL in your photos, Christa! Not fair! Congratulations!
Congrats!!! Your family is so dang cute! Yes, you too Pono;) And I agree, Christa you look too good for just having a baby.
Post a Comment