Oh my goodness...holy Napelita! They are clones! She is darling...I wish I could hold her! She makes me want another baby...but then I get the sense knocked into me. Yeah right!
Okay, she's officially my love. =D and she looks exactly like napela... but i can also see some mychaila... she's real flippin cute. and she's like auntie kailee... she has fat eyes a lot cause she loves to sleep! lol
3 comments:
She is so dang cute! I can't wait to meet her! She seems so alert. I can't believe she's already a week old.
Oh my goodness...holy Napelita! They are clones! She is darling...I wish I could hold her! She makes me want another baby...but then I get the sense knocked into me. Yeah right!
Okay, she's officially my love. =D and she looks exactly like napela... but i can also see some mychaila... she's real flippin cute. and she's like auntie kailee... she has fat eyes a lot cause she loves to sleep! lol
Post a Comment