Sunday, August 19, 2012

Firecracker

My firecracker turned 4 this week.  I can't believe how time flies.  This little girl just gets funner and funner.  She is full of energy and laughter.  She is an incredible tease.  She LOVES to help out and clean....I know, weird.  there are times I cannot get her to stop cleaning, and the whole time she is just singing to herself, happy as a lark.  Everything she does is 110%, including her high pitched squeal that she does...just for fun...yay..... 

She LOVES to help in the kitchen.  There is no way I can cook without her in there.  She loves to play with baby dolls, and always says she wants to be a mom when she grows up.  About a week ago I put make up on her and told her that now she was a princess.  Her reply was "no, now I am a mom."  And few minutes later she said, "Well, a princess mom." 

She loves to play on the piano....oh, I so need to teach her.  I just want her more confident in her letters and numbers.  She plays so well though that at times I think it is Napela.  I swear she picks out pieces of his music and is playing them.

Anyway, this little girl is priceless.  There is always laughter with her.  She doens't take life seriously, even when we try to get her to, she just giggles.   We love our little elf, and our family wouldn't be the same with out this child.  Happy Birthday Ileana! 
This was the day we put make up on her.  She insisted she put on a dress and take pictures.


She couldn't contain herself anymore, the laughter just had to come out. 
She wanted a purse cake and wallet for her birthday. 
Silly me, put the lip gloss and nail polish on the cake instead of throwing it back in the freezer.  Next time, I won't skip that step.

She was so excited for her birthday.  Everytime we were at the store she would start throwing things in the cart saying she wanted it for her birthday.  We kept having to empty it and explain to her that her presents were a surprise.  When we started singing her birthday song, she literally didn't even wait for us to finish singing.  She just blew it out.  She cracks me up.

3 comments:

Megan and Keli'i said...

Happy Birthday, Ileana! She sounds a lot like Eva...loving to clean and always happy. What a cutie! Can't believe she's four already.

Terry and Kelci said...

Happy birfday!! She's cute! That last pic is hilarious....Mychaila is in the background starting to sing happy....

Pono said...

My elf! I love you like i love blueberry pancakes. I love you like i love strawberry milkshakes.......