Yesterday we went to the rodeo. I haven't been since I was a kid. It has changed soooo much, but it was an absolute blast! We watched pig races, and a lil' piggy swimming.
The kids went on a few rides.
Of course, a petting zoo and a baby goat. They even had little kangaroos and a deer.
Forget the sand pit. Thos is a corn kernel pit.
Corn was every where!
Napela was able to go Mutton' Bustin'!!!! It was AWESOME!! Basically it is a kid friendly bull ridin'.

Napela was able to go twice since the first sheep didn't cooperate.
Napela gearing up.
Excited for our day.














3 comments:
We love the pics! And I'm speechless w/Napela! Were such a proud Uncle/Aunt!
What a fun time! Your kids are just darling. I love them.
Thats cool! You should have told us you were going, we would have gone with you! We were thinking of going, but its so expensive!
Post a Comment