The kids and I, minus Ani went and hung out at the park this past weekend. It has great trails and a huge playground. It was a lot of fun looking for animal tracks, turtles and rabbits.
We went and looked at the snake exhibit. This is a rattlesnake. We have these in Texas, but not in our county....PHEW. Mychaila has been a huge help with the little ones. Don't know what I would do without her. Ileana helps with everything too, whether I want it or not. Yesterday, I sarcasticly said, "Thanks Ileana." She looked at me with a huge smile and said, "Your welcome Mommy." I am so glad she didn't catch my impatience and get hurt feelings. She was only trying her very best. She honestly really was doing a great job helping me make the pizza, I was just in a hurry.





1 comment:
Wow! It looks like you had tons of fun. I wish I could have been there with you guys.......i heard you had pizza and made cookies afterward also....that sounds fun and yummy! You guys must have a cool mommy!
Post a Comment