Monday, October 17, 2011

Growing Too Fast

Ikaia is now 8 months!!!  He is everywhere and into everything!  He climbs the stairs at a rapid pace, and is starting to cruise the furniture.  He is even starting to let go and stand momentarily.    He says momma, dada, yay (especially when sister comes to take him outside )and hi, and starts dancing to any beat given to him.  He looks chuncky in these photos, but it is only because the dang outfit is to small and tight.  He is just really long.  I can't believe he is already this old.  I feel like it has only been 5 months.  I love his tight hugs, whenever he slows down enough to give them.  Usually right when he wakes up. He finally ate people food without gagging on the taste.  He had little pieces of bread, and loved it.  He still hates rice....and is quite picky about veggies. Whenever we say," So big."  He puts his hand together and raises them above his head.  We love this little bugger, he is full of laughs and fun!


3 comments:

Terry and Kelci said...

8 months! Crazy. My how time flies...he's cute :)

Megan and Keli'i said...

What a handsome lil' man! Check out those eyes! Can't believe he's so old already. I hate that time goes do fast.

Anonymous said...

he's getting big. sad day i'm missing him grow