Ikaia is 2 months now, and dare I say, one of my best sleepers. We have gotten him to take 2-3 naps a day PLUS he sleeps IN his bed all night. He wakes once in the middle of the night, and then up at 6 AM. He is sooo good natured, and doesn't cry unless hungry. He loves to eat, and is most happy right after eating.
A good friend of ours gave us this little onesie, because she loves how all our kids call her auntie.This video is way brighter. I just had to keep trying to keep his face toward the window for the light. Of course Napela is there to playing with his little brother. He loves him so much!


2 comments:
Oh good grief he is cute. Absolutely adorable. Wish I could kiss up those cute dimpled cheekies. And what's up with all these Naihe babies and their blue eyes? I'm jealous, but absolutely lovin' it.
He's cute :)
Post a Comment