We went to Mercer last weekend. It was sooo beautiful! So many flowers in bloom. And they have expanded it soooo much. So the kids had fun finding all the turtles, fish and butterflies. Mychaila even found a snake. These aren't the greatest pics of the kids, but I thought I post any way. 

Ikaia is 5 weeks old now. He is a pretty good baby, but a little high maintance. And he never takes a second nap. What the heck!! He just stays up till 7 or 8 and then finally goes to sleep. Kinda hard to get things done. Was really hoping for a good sleeper...His first nap is AWESOME though. So I have to run to get everything done in that first nap, including dinner. Maybe he will get better as he gets older. Oh, and he might be teething. Seriously. He has been crying more, and yesterday he started drooling horribly. So we shall see.






No comments:
Post a Comment