Friday, September 17, 2010

Greatest Jewels

President Ezra Taft Benson taught that young couples should not postpone having children and that “in the eternal perspective, children—not possessions, not position, not prestige—are our greatest jewels."

We have been so blessed with wonderful jewels in our family. Each child so precious and have brought such light, love, and laughter into our family. So we are excited now to have a new and final Gem to add to our family in February. I am pregnant with our 5th child and am due February 20th. We find out what we are having in a few weeks and are very anxious to see this little one. We have been waiting for the first trimester to be over before sharing the news, so we are extremely happy to finally announce this exciting news. We will update more as we find out more and get internet connection.

Love to All

Naihe Family

6 comments:

Stephens Family said...

Congrats!!! I was thinking about you the other day and wondering when I would here baby news again!

Terry and Kelci said...

Congrats...hope it's a girl for Illeana to play with :) You guys are sneaky sneaky.

Our Family of Six said...

Yay! Children are such a blessing.

Megan and Keli'i said...

Very cool! Congrats! Can't wait to find out what you're having. I'm gonna guess boy, but it seems to be the year of the girls.

Dan and Dee said...

What wonderful news! Lucky baby!
We're coming to Oahu October 11th!
Hope to see you.

Laura said...

I'm so excited for you! That is wonderful news! I was reminded of Ani yesterday because My little Ryker is potty training and will only go pee pee outside, it made me think of you guys and made me miss those days in Hawaii. I'm glad you're doing well!