Monday, May 3, 2010

Back in Action!!!

Yay!!! We have internet! I posted a pic of each kid, but now I need to catch up on this past month. So much has happened, and soooo many places we have been.
Here is Mychaila at Earth Day on UH Hilo campus. They learned about conserving, recycling and even were able to do crafts. Here Mychaila made a clam with egg cartons. Ani swinging on a tire swing.
Napela enjoying the swing too.
Ileana at Earth Day, sporting the 80's.
I thought that since no one wanted to see a whole blog of scenery I would just post a pic towards the bottom of some places we have been. This is the first waterfall we saw on Onomea scenic route. Fell in love with Big Island on this drive, and have been amazed ever since.






1 comment:

TheAndFam said...

Christa, you have beautiful children!! They should be models!