They have grown up so much!!!! The girls are so pretty! Illiana has SO much hair now! I love it! Ani is such a little stud muffin! Napela is growing fast too. He looks more like his big brother and less like a little boy now. How fun! Miss you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ooooo. Lovin' the new pics on the new camera~! Those are some good lookin' kiddos playing Recess, which also happens to be one of the best cartoons ever.
3 comments:
They have grown up so much!!!! The girls are so pretty! Illiana has SO much hair now! I love it! Ani is such a little stud muffin! Napela is growing fast too. He looks more like his big brother and less like a little boy now. How fun! Miss you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ooooo. Lovin' the new pics on the new camera~! Those are some good lookin' kiddos playing Recess, which also happens to be one of the best cartoons ever.
Wish our kids could play together. Maybe someday I will make it out to see you.
Post a Comment