Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree

So this year we made some ornaments. The kids had a BLAST, and we got to use some creative juices. So we had a Lot of FUN.
The products of the evening.
Napela worked on one ornament the whole time, he was sooo cute concentrating on it.
Ileana has some crazy hair in this, I know, the fan blew it dry. If you check out the floor you will see her matermind work......

Ileana kept knocking off the tops of the ornaments and putting them in her mouth. Don't worry, it is shatterproof. It was just plain irritating we couldn't keep an ornament on the tree. As it is, there were hooks on the ornaments, but we have basically had to stop putting them on because Ileana kept playing with them. So all the lower ornamens are perched on the branches...sigh...
The kids were soooo excited to decorate the tree. I know, funny face, but I think he was chewing something. This was the only pic of him decorating.



2 comments:

TheAndFam said...

Christa, your kids are so adorable! It looks like they had tons of fun making those ornaments! I bet it's nice and warm out there! It's 10 degrees here!!!

Terry and Kelci said...

Cute! Love the tree...cooler making the ornaments than buying them. Plus, craftier. I'm not crafty enough to do that.