Monday, July 6, 2009

Mmmwwwwaaaa!!!

My wonderful and talented friend, Jenny, made dresses for my girls. I wanted to get a pic of them together, but Ileana fell asleep.Sweet Girls
She even made a clip for Mychaila that looked like a flower, and a Headband for Ileana. She is Amazing!!!
Mychaila's dress.
Ileana's dressWalking down the path to the beach, I had a hard time getting a pic, she just kept going. Thank you soooo much Jenny, we just love the dresses!!! Mychaila loves her's so much that I have a hard time keeping her out of it, she always want to play dress up in it.
Ileana blowing kisses. She started about 2 weeks ago, but we haven't been able to get it on camera.


3 comments:

The Songer said...

Aww those dresses look awesome!

I love all the pics, since you got your new camera!!!

Happy 4th!

Jenny said...

yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They look so cute!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited that they fit and look so good!!!!!! Remember anytime, just let me know when! Thank you so much for the pics! luv ya!

Megan and Keli'i said...

Cute kids in cute dresses!