Ileana in the pool.

Ani happy boy, loved the water.

Napela found a cool toddler playground.

Mychaila never left the pool, except to eat.

Cousins!!

Eva enjoying a little water.

Napela riding a bike.

Aiken, and his big bright smile. I don't think he left the pool very much either.

Ani jumping off the rock cave.

Ileana floating

and in the shower.

Auntie Kathy's amazing meal, she set this whole thing up, and it was so much fun.

Nana pulled off an amazing Pirate theme.

Ani's treasure chest cake. It was amazing.

One INCREDIBLE Cake! Thank you Nana

AARRGGGHHHH!!

Ani opening gifts, and Eva checking everything out.

Aiken, Mychaila and Ani getting ready to read the card,.

Ani's face when he first saw the bike....HUH!!!

Seriously, this is mine,.....but I can't ride 2 wheels.

oh Yay!! I got a bike, took a bit to realize.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday, Ani! And that was an AWESOME party, if I do say so.
Post a Comment