I love the pics! Ileana looks so cute and natural up on the surf board. I love that Mychaila can get up! She is way better than I ever was. I think in the year and a half we lived there I only ever got up 3 times and only stayed up for about 5 seconds... It looks like you are having a good time. You are sure missed here though!!!! Got a call from your phone yesterday, but it was just background kid chatter. Hope all is well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4 comments:
Oh man! How I wish I was there with you right now. That looks SO peaceful and relaxing!... and fun!!
I love the pics! Ileana looks so cute and natural up on the surf board. I love that Mychaila can get up! She is way better than I ever was. I think in the year and a half we lived there I only ever got up 3 times and only stayed up for about 5 seconds... It looks like you are having a good time. You are sure missed here though!!!! Got a call from your phone yesterday, but it was just background kid chatter. Hope all is well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks. Love you too!!
What fun pics! Your kids are adorable and I can't believe how grown up Mychaila is! And I'm jealous you are in Hawaii--wish I was there right now!
Post a Comment