Yea!!! Pics!!!! I love that first one of Napela! He is such a cutie. The Easter group pic is great. Your kiddos are so cute. M and K still ask for your kids and get sad every time we talk about you moving to HI. M wants to wish Mychaila a happy birthday. Hope all is well! Miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think you move more than we do!! I love the pictures. Hope you are dong well. Happy late B-day. I remember when you just turned 19. How long ago that seems!!
5 comments:
Wait I missed something.. Are you back!!!! Where are you so I can find you?
Oh, how I wish I could be with you in Hawaii! Hey Christa, how was your birthday??!!! I hope you had a great day!
Yea!!! Pics!!!! I love that first one of Napela! He is such a cutie. The Easter group pic is great. Your kiddos are so cute. M and K still ask for your kids and get sad every time we talk about you moving to HI. M wants to wish Mychaila a happy birthday. Hope all is well! Miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think you move more than we do!! I love the pictures. Hope you are dong well. Happy late B-day. I remember when you just turned 19. How long ago that seems!!
You are only 29!! I am hitting 32 this year! Miss you too. Some day I will get to HI.
Post a Comment