I had to tell you this. Aiken saw these pictures and he looks at me and goes, "Mommy? Mychaila's already a grown up now? And Pela too? He's already grown up?" He thinks the kids have gotten so big. It was cute. He misses them.
I love the Jack o latern!... we've been pretty busy and our poor pumpkins from the patch have been sitting on our table.... the kids saw your pics and now their begging me to carve ours tomorrow.. I guess better late then never! Hope all is good with you guys... Ileana looks just like Pono.. ..so beautiful! I love her eyes! .. we miss you guys! take care
6 comments:
Looks like yall had lots of fun!!!! Beautiful family!!!
That is one awesome pumpkin! I like the pirate theme....arrgghhh!
I love the pictures! The kids look so cute! We miss you guys!
I had to tell you this. Aiken saw these pictures and he looks at me and goes, "Mommy? Mychaila's already a grown up now? And Pela too? He's already grown up?" He thinks the kids have gotten so big. It was cute. He misses them.
Hey go look at my blog see if you can see what's new!!! LOL!! Happy Halloween!!
I love the Jack o latern!... we've been pretty busy and our poor pumpkins from the patch have been sitting on our table.... the kids saw your pics and now their begging me to carve ours tomorrow.. I guess better late then never! Hope all is good with you guys... Ileana looks just like Pono.. ..so beautiful! I love her eyes! .. we miss you guys! take care
Post a Comment