7 Lbs!!!!! Great Job! He is doing awesome!!!! So Nana and Papa won! You will receive your prize in the mail this week!!! Pono appreciates the encouragement and ya'lls belief in him. So what are the bets for this week?
Hmmmmmmm! I guess.... Hmmmmmmm! Lets see.... Um.... Well.... I'm gonna go with, um...... 9 Lbs this week. Rock on airrrrr (machine gun the rrrr) por favor. Mi hermano es mui flaco. My verification word is "untan" just like my body color.
7 comments:
woah, right on! frick, i need to do the same now. we can all lose weight together! except for Kelci. and megan. and... jordan. =/
Right on! I guess 11 for next week! keep up the good work!
Hmmmmmmm! I guess.... Hmmmmmmm! Lets see.... Um.... Well.... I'm gonna go with, um...... 9 Lbs this week. Rock on airrrrr (machine gun the rrrr) por favor. Mi hermano es mui flaco. My verification word is "untan" just like my body color.
Its fine!!!!!
yep, thats right, we are the bomb. We guess 8 pounds this week. Way to go ponishki.
The eagle has landed...
I say ten lbs...keep it up and one day soon, you can be as sculpted as me (If that isnt motivation, I dont know what is)
Yay.. so happy for you and your success.. good luck and keep on going..... My guess for the next week is 6 pounds!!!
Post a Comment