Friday, September 5, 2008

Family Night





We made pizza together tonight. The kids had a blast making their own.
Napela sneaking cheeze off the pizza.
The kids helping me make Lemon Bars.
The kids had fun running the dogs. Probably the most exercise the dogs have seen in awhile, they were really excited.

Ani and Mychaila holding Ileana.

Napela is making sure each pepproni is on just right.Ani is excited about his pizza.
Little bit of cheeze.



3 comments:

Terry and Kelci said...

The pics are so cute! Mmmmm...Auntie Kelci loves pizza...yummy! Where the freak is my pizza?

Megan and Keli'i said...

I want to come to your Family Night. Making your own pizzas? Yes, that sounds fun AND delicious! Your kids are the cutest things ever. I love how Napela is such a big boy, trying to do everything himself...and sneaking cheese off!

TheAndFam said...

Wow! Can I come over for family night?! You guys look like you're having fun!!