Sunday, June 8, 2008

Splish Splash!



The kids just love the pool. Napela just squeals with excitement in the baby pool and runs around. In the big pool he just keeps saying "let go, let go!" He doesn't want to be held at all. Yesterday he floated on the noodle and kicked his legs with mama. He also loves to blow bubbles in the water. I am hoping to get this little boy swimming soon.






Ani's and Mychaila are having so much fun with the rings, but we just couldn't stop laughing when Ani started jumping after the rings. Surprisingly it doesn't seem to hurt him. The kids are so fun to watch in the water. They are getting more comfortable swimming everyday. Such a relief to mommy, and the kids really enjoy it.

I can't believe I actually caught a "first" on the camera. Uncle Zach taught Mychaila to dive today off the side of the pool. The poor thing had some pretty bad belly flops and smacked her face and chest good. But the persistence paid off when she finally got her dive down. So fun!


Ani letting me know that he is 3. Not sure where he learned to show 3 with his fingers like that, but he thought it was cool and tried to get Nana and Napela to do it with him. Evidently its the "in" thing to do.



Here is Mychaila's favorite thing to do at the pool, jumping off the diving board. It is hard to pull her away sometimes. She loves going over there with her uncles and jump.



Here is Mychaila and Napela worn out after a couple of hours at the pool. I bet they will sleep well tonight :). Bath, dinner and then off to bed they will go.

3 comments:

Terry and Kelci said...

OMG Christa..so cute that Mychalia can dive! I can't wait to come see today!

Megan and Keli'i said...

Yeah! I am so glad that you started blogging! I love seeing the kids' updates. They are so dang cute in the pool!

Kai said...

Napela! I miss my ex-boyfriend. Notice the (ex) before boyfriend... we both knew the long distance relationship just wasn't gonna work out. teehee =D